0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Suptek ML1760 solves problems that create standard TV bases like instability and big footprints. Two-leg system provides optimal balance by spreading the weight of the TV evenly between each foot. 14"/36cm long feet prevent the tip in both directions and the space created between each foot provides perfect placement for audio, DVD players, streaming devices, game consoles and more.
Max VESA compliant: 800x400mm
Works with most 22"/56cm to 65"/165cm screens
Weight capacity of 110lbs / 50kg
Compatible VESA patterns:
The brackets will fit any VESA pattern on the back of the TV between 75mm x 75mm and 800mm x 400mm, including the following common patterns:
75mm x 75mm / 100mm x 100mm
100mm x 200mm / 200mm x 200mm
200mm x 300mm / 300mm x 300mm
300mm x 400mm / 400mm x 400mm
400mm x 600mm / 400mm x 800mm
(Top pieces of each leg are detachable to fit smaller TVs)
1. A variety of mounting hardware is included to support the vast majority of flat-screen TVs between 22"/56cmand 65"/165cm in the market.
2. The feet on each leg come with bottom upholstery to prevent scratches on table surfaces.
3. Assembly is a quick and easy process. We provide step-by-step instructions and tools to bring your assembly together.
4. The sleek steel design looks great in any environment and complements any flat screen with its sharp angles and black matte finish.
5. Each leg offers two height adjustment.
6. Everything is built from high quality steel to withstand scratches and provide optimal support.
3-YEAR GUARANTEE from the date of original purchase.